Account Executive – Senior Living
Nymbl is looking for an outstanding Account Executive to manage all aspects of the sales cycle in our senior living and home care business lines. The ideal candidate will have a passion for improving the lives of older adults, a drive to prospect and set meetings, and a history of hitting sales goals in these markets.
WHO WE ARE
Our mission is to prevent 1 million falls.
Nymbl is a Colorado-based digital health startup that produces the Nymbl Balance System, a comprehensive software solution to improve balance and prevent falls among seniors. Every 17 seconds someone falls and goes to the ER, costing $50 billion per year. Most of these falls are preventable, and we aim to make a big dent in this problem. We want to enable older adults to live fuller, more engaging lives for longer.
Nymbl Science was founded in Colorado in 2016, and we’re well on our way to improving balance and health on a global scale. Here are a few highlights:
- Raised a seed round of funding
- 1 statewide Colorado contract
- Winners of the Prime Health Challenge
WHO YOU ARE
You are someone who is passionate about improving the lives of older adults. Our core mission is to prevent 1 million falls, and that feels really exciting to you.
You are a leader, ready to make that next step in your career. You feel confident in defining a sales strategy for a company.
You have a ‘hunter’ mentality. You are eager to find new prospects and overcome objections with conviction. You love the thrill of the chase. You love to compete and win.
You are comfortable with technology. Most of our sales process is remote, and we have found it very helpful to be able to do live demos over web conferences.
You find it thrilling to imagine being a critical team member of a fast-paced startup environment where learning and iterating happens daily. Not only can you, but you want to create a sales process.
You have absolutely top-notch communication and organizational skills.
WHAT YOU’LL DO IN YOUR NYMBL POSITION
- Manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting new clients to closing new business across our senior living and home care lines of business
- Sell into account sizes ranging from family owned communities to large, enterprise corporates
- Be able to manage a detailed sales cycles, clearly executing a deal strategy that allows other company resources to easily engage and align in the process
- Create an effective outreach strategy in order to meet and exceed activity and revenue goals
- Work collaboratively with Customer Success to ensure the proper on-boarding of clients
- Consistently hit quarterly sales quota and objectives
- Prepare and execute on contracts and contract negotiation
- Travel as necessary to close new business
YOU MUST HAVE:
- The highest level of integrity
- 5+ years of direct quota carrying senior living, or related, experience
- Resilience and persistence in closing deals
- A proven track record at or above quota for consecutive years (reference accounts required)
- Demonstrated ability to win large program relationships
- Ability to build a sales process through the full cycle
- An understanding of startup environment and willingness to break through walls
- Demonstrated ability to thrive independently
- Exceptional communication and attention to detail
- Experience with CRM
- Willingness to travel as needed
Nymbl offers excellent employee benefits, which include health, disability, 401k retirement plans as well as generous Paid Time Off.
Nymbl is part of the Catalyst HTI ecosystem (http://www.catalysthealthtech.com/) with a workout facility, bike storage, and plenty of community space available.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply