Join Our Free Webinar, “Finding the Right fall prevention fit”: an analysis of program options
Please join our free 30 minute webinar for a comparison of some of the available balance training programs. It can be hard to navigate the myriad of solutions, and we hope to provide actionable insight to your organization.
The goal of this webinar is to educate you on what balance training program(s) could best fit in your fall prevention plan.
- A quick overview of 6 balance training programs.
- An explanation of what those programs are validated for and how they are validated.
- What part of the older adult experience each program fits into and how that relates to your needs
- The cost to implement the program
The Webinar will be presented by Dr. Nathan Estrada, PT DPT SCS and Director of Clinical Operations and Outcomes at Nymbl Science.
The webinar will take approximately 30 minutes, with Q&A available at the end of Dr. Estrada’s presentation
This is a Zoom conference. It can be attended on your smartphone or computer. Download the Zoom App prior to the webinar for best results.
Dates and Times:
- Friday October 11th at 1:00PM EST
- Wednesday October 16th at 3:00PM EST
- Friday November 8th at 1:00PM EST
- Wednesday November 20th at 3:00PM EST
- Friday December 13th at 1:00PM EST
- Wednesday December 18th at 3:00PM EST
We look forward to welcoming you to our Webinar in the near future!